Sorry, this job has expired.
McFarland Truck Lines, Inc., a veteran-friendly family business operating since 1940, is a small company with a family environment that treats our drivers fairly. We are currently hiring Class A CDL Regional Truck Drivers.
You could make over $75,000 with our new pay plan!
We will assign you a newer truck, get you home often, and give you the personal attention you deserve.
When you drive for us you'll enjoy:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
• Company-paid Life Insurance.
• Matching 401(k).
• Paid holidays, vacation, sick days, and bereavement pay.
• A variety of bonus opportunities, including $1,250 sign-on bonus; safety bonus; $200 DOT Inspection Bonus for any level inspection; mileage bonus; and referral bonus of $2,000.
• Paid orientation.
• Detention pay after 2 hours.
• Additional stop pay.
• Daily per diem, not used as part of your mileage pay, tax free.
• Cell phone reimbursement, tax free.
• Weekly direct deposit.
• An annual awards banquet.
You can expect to drive an average of 2,200-2,500 miles per week. You'll be home weekly, or you can stay out longer if you want. We'll provide you with the newest trucks to drive, as well as many drop and hook locations and APU and 1800-Watt inverter for your comfort.
• Class A CDL.
• Good driving record.
• Tractor/trailer experience; 2 years of experience is preferred.
• Must be at least 23 years old.
We operate mainly in North Central US and occasionally in GA, KY, MI, ND, NC, OK, SD, TN, and TX.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.