Class A CDL Shuttle Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Scott’s Service/McFarland Truck Lines, Inc. a veteran-friendly family business operating since 1940, is looking for a full-time Class A CDL Shuttle Driver in Cincinnati to move trailers to nearby facilities. This is a 2nd shift position.
We offer our drivers a complete benefits package, which includes:
• Competitive wages
• Monthly cell phone reimbursement
• 401(k) with matching contribution
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Sick pay
• Bereavement pay
• Orientation pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Dependent care Flexible Spending Account
You’ll also get to be home daily and drive a newer truck.
• Class A CDL
• Good driving record
• 2 years of tractor/trailer experience preferred
• Must be at least 23 years old
Please click "Apply now" for immediate consideration!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.